RANA Technologies through its exclusive partnership with Polycom provides video conferencing, web conferencing, audio conferencing, video streaming and video on demand solutions in Afghanistan. It provides turnkey solutions for applications including distance learning, e-learning, telemedicine, e-government, remote training, and remote meetings.
Founded in 1990, Polycom is the only company today delivering end-to-end rich media collaborative applications for voice, video, data and the web from desktop and mobile personal systems to room systems to the network core. The vision is to enable people to connect anytime, anyplace and with any device in a virtual experience as natural as being there.
In addition to being the worldwide leader in market share for best in class group and personal video systems, video and voice collaboration infrastructures and conference phones, Polycom also has the only solution for delivering Unified Collaborative Communications – the convergence of voice, video, data and web – known as The Polycom Office.
Tomorrow's opportunities will be seized by organizations of all sizes that can effectively meet, communicate and collaborate. World-class collaboration requires easy-to-use technology that replicates the high fidelity, clarity, and efficiency of face-to-face meetings. Polycom - the world leader in voice, video conferencing, and content sharing brings these technologies together in a next generation collaboration architecture called UltimateHD™.
Polycom® UltimateHD™ architecture enables the worlds most life-like and engaging experience that will make possible an entirely new class of conferencing and collaboration applications. Polycom UltimateHD solutions such as HD Voice, HD Video, HD Infrastructure, and HD Global Services will provide users the greatest visual, audio, and content detail in a multimedia collaborative meeting. This pure clarity, rich detail and fidelity will improve productivity and efficiency on a scale never before available in On-Demand or scheduled collaborative meetings.
HD Voice Benefits:
- Improve comprehension and productivity by providing natural, free-flowing conversations with vibrant life-like quality
- Experience all the nuances of speech and audio sources remotely, with the widest acoustical range
- Know who is speaking with the clear separation of multiple voices and a sense of spatial presence
- Capture every sound in the room without huddling around a microphone and hear from any location in the room
HD Video Benefits:
- Improve productivity and comprehension via the transmission of crystal clear sounds and highly detailed images
- High resolution life-like and natural motion improves meeting effectiveness
- Maximize your investment by extending your audience with both two-way and one- to- many video communications
- Enable new remote video applications
- See the slightest change in body language
- Make confident, educated, informed decisions in real time
HD Content Benefits:
- Maximize your effectiveness by seeing every detail of content - from the smallest font to a line in a schematic
- Enjoy the flexibility of sharing people and content simultaneously - from multiple video and audio sources and highly detailed content
- Extend your audience by converting conferences into streaming broadcasts or video On-Demand
- Share the full detail of your work; demonstrate the value in any media at its highest native quality